Double Dot Labs Individual Contributor License Agreement (CC0) v1.0
Thank you for contributing to Double Dot Labs. This document clarifies the terms under which you, the person listed below, may make contributions to any of the projects owned or managed by Double Dot Labs that are published under the public domain using the CC0.
Please complete the following information about you and your contributions. If you have questions about these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By completing this agreement, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions for your present and future contributions that are submitted to Double Dot Labs projects under the terms of this CLA.
Double Dot Labs projects, including code contributions and all related materials, are each released under the terms of the Creative Commons Zero 1.0 Universal license. Through this license, all copyright and related rights to the material in the repository are waived.
The text of the copyright statement is included in the LICENSE file included in the repository.
You certify that:
- Your contributions are either:
- Created in whole or in part by you and you have the right to submit it under the designated license; or
- Based upon previous work that, to the best of your knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source license and you have the right under that license to submit that work with modifications, whether created in whole or in part by you, under the designated license; or
- Provided directly to you by some other person who certified (1) or (2) and you have not modified them.
- You understand and agree that the Double Dot Labs projects and your contributions are public and that a record of the contributions (including all metadata and personal information that you submit with them) is maintained indefinitely and may be redistributed where they are relevant.
- You are granting your contributions to Double Dot Labs members under the terms of the Creative Commons Zero 1.0 Universal license - in effect, you waive all copyright and related or neighboring rights to the code or documents that you contribute to the fullest extent possible under law.